An ice dam is a dangerous build up of ice on your roof that can damage roofing materials and lead to leaks within your home. This video looks at how ice dams form, and explains how a properly ventilated attic space will inhibit the thaw/refreeze cycle that causes ice dams.
- How to Choose the Right Weather Resistant Roofing for your Home
- Ice dams explained – how they form, and preventing them with balanced attic ventilation
- Tips on Choosing the Best Roofer for You (Video with our friend Jay Butch)
- My Roof Warranty: What it is and What it Covers
- Replacing Your Shake Roof