An ice dam is a dangerous build up of ice on your roof that can damage roofing materials and lead to leaks within your home. This video looks at how ice dams form, and explains how a properly ventilated attic space will inhibit the thaw/refreeze cycle that causes ice dams.
- Before and after pictures for a roofing project in the Avenues
- 7 Question to ask your Roofer: How to choose a roofing contractor
- Finished membrane asphalt roof salt lake city avenues home
- How to Choose the Right Weather Resistant Roofing for your Home
- Ice dams explained – how they form, and preventing them with balanced attic ventilation